Subject: RE: [kmip] Meeting Minutes for 1/5 posted

Hi all,

I just read in the minutes that there was a question why QLabs voted "no" for the profiles document. The reason is that during interop testing several errors have been identified in test cases, and, additionally, a number of test cases may be modified to include responses that the TC may feel are appropriate but are not currently permitted. Given that there are very likely to be some changes made to the test case documents which are referenced by the profiles, QuintessenceLabs feels that it is not sensible to promote these to OASIS standard at this time. This issue was not raised earlier by QuintessenceLabs because the profiles documents were put to ballot before interoperability testing had started, and these issues identified.

Regards,
John