Members of the KMIP TC,
A Special Majority Vote ballot to approve Key Management Interoperability Protocol Profiles Version 1.3 Candidate OASIS Standard 01 as a OASIS Standard despite negative votes received has been set up.
The ballot opens 11 December 2017 at 00:00 UTC and remains open through 23:59 UTC on 17 December 2017. You can access the ballot at:
Publicly visible link:
This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:
* Bartell, Jeff, Fornetix
* Bereza, Andre, KRYPTUS
* Berglas, Anthony, Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Chevalier, Tim, NetApp
* Corlett, Justin, Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Cox, Tony, Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Driver, Kevin, IBM
* Fenwick, Valerie, Oracle
* Fitzgerald, Indra, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* Furlong, Judith, Dell
* Gardner, Gary, Fornetix
* Gleeson, Susan, Oracle
* Hillier, Christopher, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* Hudson, Tim, Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Joseph, Mark, P6R, Inc
* Lee, Hannah, Hancom Secure, Inc.
* Leiseboer, John, QuintessenceLabs Pty Ltd.
* Lockhart, Hal, Oracle
* Lockhart, Robert, Thales e-Security
* Phillips, Michael, Dell
* Rich, Bruce, Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Saha, Saikat, Oracle
* Scott, Greg, Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Siravara, Radhika, Oracle
* Skiscim, Chris, Semper Fortis Solutions
* Stueve, Gerald, Fornetix
* Turajski, Nathan, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* White, Charles, Fornetix
* Wierenga, Steve, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* Zhu, Joshua, Vormetric, Inc.
If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information societyhttp://www.oasis-open.org
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393