Subject: Re: [kmip] Groups - Extractable and Sensitive detailed spec changes uploaded

Hey Anthony

    I read your proposal over and like it a lot.  P6R supports this and as soon as we get KMIP tag identifier values we will add
these attributes to our client.

Best,
Mark Joseph
P6R, Inc

From: Anthony Berglas <anthony.berglas@cryptsoft.com>
To: <kmip@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: 1/11/2017 11:32 PM

Submitter's message
Hello All,

This is the detailed spec update that correspond to the presentation I made last week. As discussed, it closely follows PKCS#11.

Any comments welcome.
-- Anthony Berglas
Document Name: Extractable and Sensitive detailed spec changes

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Anthony Berglas
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Folder: Drafts
Date submitted: 2017-01-11 23:31:56