Subject: Your ballot to request approval of KMIP Profiles v1.3 COS01 as an OS despite negative votes has passed

Members of the KMIP TC,

Your ballot to request that TC Administration approve Key Management Interoperability Protocol Profiles Version 1.3 Candidate OASIS Standard 01 as an OASIS Standard despite negative votes having been cast has passed.

The ballot required at least 20 yes votes and no more than 7 no votes to pass. It received 27 yes votes and 1 no. You can see the ballot results at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=3030

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3030

Given that the TC complied with all requirements of the TC Process, that the OASIS membership supported approval with 62 voting in favor of approval (19 more than the 43 required for passage), and that the TC has now affirmed its support for the work with this ballot, I approve it as an OASIS Standard.

I will now take steps to publish the OS, add it to the list of approved OASIS Standards and announce the results to the membership and the public. TC Admin JIRA ticket https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-2536 has been set up to track this work.

Congratulations to you all on reaching this milestone. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298