Members of the KMIP,
A Special Majority Ballot to approve KMIP Spec v1.4 and KMIP Profiles v1.4 as Candidate OASIS Standards has been set up.
Please note this is one ballot with both CSs listed. Please be sure to indicate your choice for both CSs.
The ballot opens 02 August 2017 at 00:00 UTC and closes 08 August 2017 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:
Publicly visible link:
This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the SC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:
* Bartell, Jeff Fornetix
* Berglas, Anthony Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Brand, Joseph Semper Fortis Solutions
* Chao, Hai-May Oracle
* Chevalier, Tim NetApp
* Corlett, Justin Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Cox, Tony Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Fitzgerald, Indra Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* Furlong, Judith Dell
* Gardner, Gary Fornetix
* Gleeson, Susan Oracle
* Hillier, Christopher Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* Hudson, Tim Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Jain, Nitin SafeNet, Inc.
* Joseph, Mark P6R, Inc
* Lee, Sun-ho Hancom Secure, Inc.
* Leiseboer, John QuintessenceLabs Pty Ltd.
* Lockhart, Hal Oracle
* Lockhart, Robert Thales e-Security
* Mooney, Kevin Fornetix
* Rich, Bruce Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Scott, Greg Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Siravara, Radhika Oracle
* Stueve, Gerald Fornetix
* Thatcher, Jason Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* White, Charles Fornetix
* Wierenga, Steve Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information societyhttp://www.oasis-open.org
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393