Subject: Interop policy discussion

<forwarded message>

Dear members of the KMIP TC,

We've become aware that in the past week the Interop policy has been a topic of discussion which has led to a somewhat tense dialogue.

Through this email, I like to notify the members of KMIP TC that we are aware of the matter, it has our attention and is under consideration with the Board of Directors for follow-up within the next couple of weeks.

I've asked OASIS staff to hold off further discussions at this time to allow everybody to absorb the current information and to pick-up the dialogue after the holiday period, together with me and / or a few other Directors.

If you have any immediate questions and / or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen
Chair, OASIS Board of Directors
gershon@qroot.com