Subject: Re: [kmip] Locate description missing some text... Re: [kmip] Groups - Introduction to KMIP v2.0 WD01 uploaded

Correct - Motion was made at the February face to face meeting to remove that phrase.

-Tony

On 29/12/2017 2:05 PM, Tim Hudson wrote:
It is one of the things we agreed to remove - as it is unable to be meaningfully implemented without an indicator of wildcard usage.
There will be a follow up proposal for a better solution for that - but in the meantime removing something that no one has implemented or can agree on how it is meant to be implemented and has no test cases was the decision back at the face to face.

(at least that is my recollection)

Tim.