Subject: Re: [kmip] Groups - Proposal for Cryptographic Usage Mask Attribute uploaded

The meaning of each cryptographic usage mask enumeration in terms of the impact on KMIP operations and server implementation requirements should be in the specification.
There should be both an expanded definition for Cryptographic Usage Mask and a reference in each operation where there are requirements implied on either clients or servers for such usage.

Tim.