Subject: KMIP 2.0 Notify issue?

In Section 1.44 Notify, of the most recent version of the document, the "Attributes" field states:

"The attributes that have changed.  This includes at least the Last Change Date attribute.
In case the attribute was deleted, the Attribute in question SHALL NOT contain the Attribute Value field"

The bold sentence is what I have issue with since there is no "Attribute Value" in the new Attribute encoding.
It appears that we need to do something similar as in the Delete Attribute operation where those deleted attributes
need to have an Attribute Reference provided in another field of the Message Payload?

Best,
Mark Joseph
P6R, Inc