Subject: Thoughts and remembering Bob Lockhart

Bob will be missed.

He was a guiding light and a mentor coming into this space five years ago. He could have disregarded me as a nut-job, but he didn’t. Instead he listened, donated equipment, and provided help when we needed it.

I remember talking to Bob and having him demonstrate the patience to stay on the phone when I was pulled over for a speeding ticket (it was a warning thankfully).  His taking it in stride was disarming and confirming all at the same time.

My prayers are with his family for peace during this time.

Chuck

Chuck White

cid:image001.png@01D1EF33.B2C4D670

NOTICE:  CONFIDENTIAL PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. If you have received this email in error—do not open any attachments, immediately destroy all copies, and please notify sender.