Subject: Re: [kmip] Fw: Query on TC-CERTATTR-1-14 : Gentle Reminder !

Those changes will be included in the update I will load before the next KMIP TC meeting.

Thanks,
Tim.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 8:28 PM, Subhrojoy Roy <subhroro@in.ibm.com> wrote:

Folks,

A Gentle reminder !

I understand the TC was going to be updated. Please let us know when shall it be reflected. Also, we observed the same issue with 3rd and 4th timelines in TC-PKCS12-1-XX. Please update us on this as well.

Warm Regards,

Subhrojoy Roy
Software Developer, IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager

IBM

Mobile: +91 9477 539 571 | Phone: 020-420-25745
E-mail:
subhroro@in.ibm.com
Chat:
Sametime: Subhrojoy Roy