Subject: Re: [kmip] Groups - kmip-spec-v2.0-wd03-MulitpleIdPlaceholders.pdf uploaded

Pending a discussion with Chuck when timezones align, my preference would be simply to amend Table 122 in 4.49 Unique Identifer. Given the relatively few (only) instances where it is called out as a Text String - a change here has least overall impact. I'd suggest the following:

"Text String" becomes "Text String or Enumeration or Integer"

Cheers,
-Tony