Subject: RE: [kmip] Interop Process (2019 Interop)

Hi all,

For those who care about Australian national holidays, Australia Day (our equivalent of the US 4th July holiday) is in the middle of the proposed interoperability test period as well.

I havenât seen any discussion on the list, and Iâve been unable to attend quite a few of the TC calls where this may have been discussed: Is there a reason for not including KMIP 1.4 in interop this time around? In recent times weâve tested the current published standard and the next version.

John

From: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org <kmip@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Mark Joseph
Sent: Friday, 7 December 2018 8:29 AM
To: Tony Cox <tony.cox@cryptsoft.com>; kmip@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Tony,

Interoperability Test period

7am Mon 21 Jan 2019 â 5pm Fri 1 Feb 2019

I know we don't have much time this year for the Interop since RSA is early in March but

the above does not leave a lot of time to actually implement the new items in 2.0 as well as all the test cases.

This is especially true since we don't have the new test cases yet and lets not forget the holiday season.

To make it clear we have been implementing the new 2.0 features that currently appear the current draft spec.

Best,

Mark Joseph

P6R, Inc

408-205-0361