Subject: test case updates

Note that the test cases in the current zip will get an update once the feedback slows down.

Also the change in AddAttribute from using CurrentAttribute to NewAttribute (we renamed that in the specification) had not been applied in the uploaded version. This has now been done and will be included in the next update.

Also SuiteB profile test cases were included which should not have been as there is no SuiteB profile defined for KMIP-2.0.

Those minor updates I expected to get out early this coming week.

Thanks,
Tim.