Subject: New Member

G'day folks,

During this week, we have had one member (Unbound) withdraw from Interop and another member (Semper Fortis) join the interop.

As we have not yet commenced the interop (begins Monday 14th US-PST), we don't require a formal vote to add Semper Fortis to the participant list so at this stage, I'm asking for the primary representative for each participant company to reply to the list indicating your willingness or otherwise to accept a new member at this late stage. I'd appreciate this response prior to tomorrow's call.

I will seek to formalize this during tomorrow's discussion however an early indication would be beneficial.

From my perspective, adding another member will allow the OASIS folks to fund a better quality booth so I believe it would be a good move.

Best Regards,

--

Tony Cox

VP Partners, Alliances & Standards

Cryptsoft

P:Â +61 7 3103 0321, US:Â +1 (650) 918 4307

tony.cox@cryptsoft.com