Subject: February F2F Meeting Topics

Hi folks,

I'm working up an agenda based on the topic requests I've received so far. It looks like we'll be in for a packed 2 days. If you haven't already done so, please forward your topic requests to me ASAP. Also please note whether you will have a proposal prepared and how much time you believe you'll need (15-30-45-60 minute slots).

Judy and I will endeavor to get the agenda published prior to the meeting so folks joining remotely can plan their attendance accordingly.

Tony Cox

VP Partners, Alliances & Standards

Cryptsoft

P:Â +61 7 3103 0321, US:Â +1 (650) 918 4307

tony.cox@cryptsoft.com