Subject: Successful KMIP briefing

KMIP TC members,

I am pleased to share with you the results of the KMIP briefing that was held a few hours ago. Judy and Tony did a great job, they covered a lot of ground in 45 minutes.

We had 123 people registered and 58 attendees – this high percentage of actual attendees says a great deal about the relevance of the work that you are all doing in the KMIP Technical Committee.

A sincere note of appreciation to Judy and Tony for their time, effort and superb delivery.

You can view the briefing at this link, https://youtu.be/Hrhj-dju1HU.

Best regards,

Dee

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org