Subject: Minor anomalies noted in CNDs for KMIP Test Cases v2.0 and KMIP Usage Guide v2.0

KMIP members,

During publication of the two CNDs, I noted two apparent minor content issues which I wanted to bring to your attention:

- KMIP Test Cases [1] includes 60 text case files, but apparently only 57 text sections (subsection of Section 2) describing the test cases.

- In Section 3.45 of KMIP Usage Guide [2], two steps are described, but both are numbered "1."

Please let us know if we can help further.Â

Best regards,
Paul
--
Paul Knight....Document Process Analyst...mobile: +1 781-883-1783
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society