Subject: Apologies - I have to withdraw and reopen the ballot.

Folks, my apologies. Greg Scott (thank you) pointed out that I only allowed 1 choice on the ballot, not two. Since I can't fix that now that the ballot is open, I have withdrawn it and open a new one.Â

I will open it effective immediately so that those of you who voted can immediately renew your vote.Â

Again, apologies for the mix up.Â

--

/chetÂ

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â