Subject: Re: [kmip] KMIP 2.1 test cases AKLC-M-2-21.xml, CS-BC-M-14-21.xml, SKLC-M-2-21.xml

The 2.0 version of those test cases were updated after the 2.0 documents were finalised and we allowed different ResultReason code returns during the RSA2019 interop.
We could look at an errata to correct those items - but I anticipate we will allow either reason code as valid during the RSA2020 interop test.

I anticipate further updates of items like this are likely over the next few weeks as we focus more closely on the tests.

Thanks,
Tim.