Subject: Missing a in 9.11 Credential

Very, very, minor.  We are missing a word in the 9.11 Credential section of the Spec, as below.  As far as I can tell it is still missing in 2.1 wd05.

‘If the Credential Type in the Credential is Device, then Credential Value is a. One or a combination of the Device Serial Number, Network Identifier, Machine Identifier, and Media Identifier SHALL be unique.’

I am assuming this should be ‘…then Credential Value is a structure.  One…’ to match the other text in this section.

-          Chris