Subject: KMIP TC F2F Feb2020 - Call for topics

Hi folks,

As previously discussed, we will again be holding a face to face TC meeting in early 2020 to coincide with the RSA Conference in San Francisco in February. Details are:
Date: Thu-Fri 20&21 February 2020
Time: 08:30 - 17:00
Location: Utimaco - 900 E Hamilton Ave #400, Campbell, CA 95008, United States

In order to ensure we get the most out of this meeting, we need to have a full agenda.
Please provide your suggestion topics as soon as possible to Judy & I at kmip-chair@lists.oasis-open.org.
Please provide the following:
-Topic;
-Description;
-Suggested time (30/45/60 mins); and
-Presenter(s)

Please provide this information by 31st January 2020 and don't forget to indicate your attendance (in person/remote/not attending) for each day in the poll at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=3464.

Best Regards,
-Tony Cox & Judy Furlong