Subject: Pod reservations for RSA 2020 KMIP Interop ends 30 March

Hi Everyone,

I'm sending along a reminder that the sign-up deadline is 30 March. As noted, we need a minimum of seven participants to move forward with the Interop. So far we have two confirmed.

Please review the information and let me know if you have any questions or other.

Thanks so much, Jane

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jane Harnad <jharnad@oasis-open.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 10:52 AM
Subject: KMIP Interop at RSA 2021...Reservations end 30 March
To: <kmip-interop-tech@lists.oasis-open.org>, <kmip@lists.oasis-open.org>

KMIP Technical Committee Members,

Per the TC's request, OASIS placed a hold on a 20x20 exhibit space for another KMIP Interop Demo at RSA 2021. Next year's conference and exhibition will take place on 8-12 February 2021 in San Francisco.Â

Our reserved booth is in the front row of Moscone South Hall and will include a maximum of eight pods.ÂÂÂ

Reservations are open to all KMIP TC Members. By reserving a pod within the OASIS KMIP booth, your company:

1. Understands that your participation is pending until approval is received from the RSA show organizers;ÂÂ

2.ÂAgrees to comply with all the rules and requirements as outlined in the KMIP Formal Interop process as approved by the TC, and other applicable OASIS rules;

3.ÂAcknowledges that full payment must be received within 30 days of the signed agreement and that no refunds are available after RSA approves your participation.Â

Reserving a pod:

Pod reservations begin today and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. The cost per pod is $11,750.

A minimum of seven confirmed pods is required by 30 March -- in order to secure this space for the KMIP Interop. If the minimum pods reservations are not achieved by the deadline, OASIS will work with the TC on alternative options.Â

Please use the attached form to secure your pod for 2021.Â

Feel free to reach out to us with any questions.

Kind regards, Jane

--

Jane Harnad, Manager of Events

+1 781-425-5073 x214 (Office)