Subject: KMIP TC Meetings

We hope that all are doing well in these challenging times.

Due to how the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has changed how the world is working and living, some of our TC membership have notified us that they will be unable to attend our regularly scheduled meetings due to changes in their working arrangements.  Therefore we would like to recommend suspending the KMIP TC meetings for the next four weeks (inclusive of this week’s meeting, which has already been canceled).  At this point the next meeting would be on Thursday April 16, 2020/Friday April 17, 2020 depending upon your location.  We will revisit the situation in early April to see if the suspension should be extended.

Baring any objections to this plan, we will cancel out the meetings for the subsequent three weeks tomorrow.

The meeting minutes for both days of the KMIP TC F2F held February 20-21, 2020 have now been posted to the OASIS site.  Feedback on the minutes is most appreciated and thanks to the members who have already reached out with feedback.

For proposal owners, if your schedule permits, please feel free to work on the Spec deltas for your proposals so that we have a good pipeline of presentations ready to go when our meetings resume.

The health and safety of everyone is paramount, so please take good care of yourselves and your families.

Sincerely,

Judy Furlong and Tony Cox

KMIP TC Co-Chairs