Subject: A Special Majority Vote to approve KMIP Specification V2.1 and KMIP Profiles V2.1 as Committee Specifications has been set up.

Members of the KMIP TC,

A Special Majority Vote to approve KMIP Specification V2.1 and KMIP Profiles V2.1 as Committee Specifications has been set up.

The ballot is open now. It closes 07 May 2020 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=3502

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3502

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Bartell, Jeff  ÂIndividual
* Berglas, Anthony  Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Chevalier, Tim  NetApp
* Corlett, Justin  Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Cox, Tony   Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Furlong, Judith  Dell
* Gaikwad, Deepak  Dell
* Gleeson, Susan  Oracle
* Hillier, Christopher  Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* Hudson, Tim  Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Joseph, Mark  P6R, Inc
* Rich, Bruce  Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Scott, Greg  Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Shank, Brett  Fornetix
* So, Oscar   Individual
* Stueve, Gerald  Fornetix
* Vaish, Nishank  Fortanix, Inc.
* White, Charles  Fornetix
* Wuolle, Kyle  KeyNexus Inc

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can address the situation.
--

/chetÂ

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â