Subject: Motion Language - Test Cases & Usage Guide

Hi folks,

Per our discussion last week - below is the motion language for the two remaining KMIP v2.1 docs (Test Cases & Usage Guide). Please review the documents (if you have not done so already) as we'll be seeking to make these motions in next week's call.

Test Cases

I move to approve Key Management Interoperability Protocol Test Cases Version 2.1 Working Draft 02 and all associated artifacts packaged together at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/download.php/66580/kmip-testcases-v2.1-wd02.zip as a Committee Note and designate the docx version of the note as authoritative.

Usage Guide

I move to approve Key Management Interoperability Protocol Usage Guide Version 2.1 Working Draft 01
Âand all associated artifacts packaged together at <URL to ZIP file in TC's Kavi document repository> as a Committee Note and designate the docx version of the note as authoritative.

Tony Cox

VP Partners, Alliances & Standards

Cryptsoft

P:Â +61 7 3103 0321, US:Â +1 (650) 918 4307

tony.cox@cryptsoft.com