Subject: A Special Majority Ballot to approve advancing KMIP Specification v2.1 and KMIP Profiles v2.1 Committee Specification 01 as candidate OASIS Standards has been set up.

Members of the KMIP TC,

A Special Majority Ballot to approve advancing KMIP Specification v2.1 and KMIP Profiles v2.1 Committee Specification 01 as candidate OASIS Standards has been set up.

The ballot is open now. It closes on 27 July 2020 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=3516

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3516

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Bartell, Jeff  Individual
* Berglas, Anthony Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Chang, Ed  Utimaco IS GmbH
* Chevalier, Tim NetApp
* Chong, Kenli QuintessenceLabs Pty Ltd.
* Corlett, Justin Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Cox, Tony Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Edwards, Stephen Semper Fortis Solutions
* Furlong, Judith Dell
* Gaikwad, Deepak Dell
* Gleeson, Susan Oracle
* Hillier, Christopher Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* Hudson, Tim Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Joseph, Mark P6R, Inc
* Marshall, Scott Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Poppa, Florian QuintessenceLabs Pty Ltd.
* Rich, Bruce Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Scott, Greg Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Shank, Brett Fornetix
* Stueve, Gerald Fornetix
* Thatcher, Jason Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Vaish, Nishank Fortanix, Inc.
* White, Charles Fornetix
* Wuolle, Kyle KeyNexus Inc

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

--

/chetÂ

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â