Subject: KMIP Spec 3.0 wd07 question

My question is on Section 4.32 Links

Each link type is defined as a "Reference or Name Reference" I cannot find the detailed definition of these structures in the document.
Are they defined or to be defined?   If defined can someone point me to the section in the document where a defined structure is defined for these.

Best
Mark Joseph
P6R, Inc