Subject: Re: [kmip] KMIP Spec 3.0 wd07 question

They are new item types and are plain strings - i.e. the equivalent of the NameValue and the LinkedObjectIdentifier for Names and Link as discussed in the proposals.

Test cases haven't been produced as yet as we are still working through completing the specification scope before the test cases.

Ok so the "Name Reference" item type maps to "NameValue" (Text String).

And the "Reference" item maps to  LinkedObjectIdentifier.
It is just that LinkedObjectIdentifier is not just a plain string, it can also has an Enumeration and Integer type as well.

I read over several of the proposals and did not see this mapping which one has it?

Best,
Mark Joseph
P6R, Inc