Subject: Canceling This Weeks (January 7/8) KMIP TC Meeting

Given that we have folks still on holidays and a limited number of agenda topics, we are going to go ahead and cancel this week’s KMIP TC call.

Due to some quirks in the OASIS site we will be canceling the 2021 TC meeting series and setting up a new series to start next week.  Apologies for the extra emails folks will receive as a result.

Happy New Year and looking forward to speaking to all of you next week (January 14/15).

Judy and Tony