Subject: RE: [kmip] Probably cancellation of KMIP Meeting for 11-Aug-2022

Hello everyone.

Due to these unforeseen circumstances (our thoughts are with you Greg) and that that this would likely be a quick status meeting I have gone ahead and canceled today’s KMIP TC meeting (email from the OASIS system should be on it way).

Keep working on your KMIP 3.0 contributions and we’ll sync at the end of the month at our next KMIP TC meeting scheduled for August 25/26, 2022

Judy

Judith Furlong

Distinguished Engineer, Security

Dell Technologies | ISG Chief Technology and Innovation Office

Office:  +1-774-350-6287

Judith.Furlong@dell.com

Internal Use - Confidential