Subject: Canceling September 22, 2022 KMIP TC Meeting

Due to unanticipated schedule changes there has been limited progress on the KMIP v3.0 deliverables these past few weeks.  Therefore we are canceling this week’s (September 22/23, 2022) KMIP TC meeting.  We will reconvene on October 6/7, 2022.

Judy

Judith Furlong
Distinguished Engineer, Security
Dell Technologies | ISG Chief Technology and Innovation Office
Office:  +1-774-350-6287
Judith.Furlong@dell.com

Internal Use - Confidential