Subject: Re: [kmip] Modified: KMIP Technical Committee Weekly Meeting (Conference Call)

Doh!

Yes I did mean 12-Jan-2023

Copy to the list so I can publicly display my failings.

Thanks
Greg

Greg Scott
E: greg.scott@cryptsoft.com
M: +61 406 255 166

On 17 November 2022 at 3:15:00 pm, Jeff Bartell (jeff@bartellemail.com) wrote:

Did you mean Jan 12 for that first Jan meeting?

Jeff

On 11/16/2022 10:12 PM, kmip@lists.oasis-open.org wrote:
Submitter's message
Just updating the agenda for the next meeting and a quick reminder that we want to be able to set the timetable for meetings for the holiday period as well as the new year to give people time to prepare their commitments (of which I am as guilty as everyone else).

Please consider the current schedule of meetings below and think about when is really necessary or those which you will not be able to make because of other commitments so we can try and plan the rest of 2022 as well as the start of 2023:
- 01-Dec-2022
- 15-Dec-2022
- 29-Dec-2022
- 01-Jan-2023
- 26-Jan-2023

Thanks
Greg
-- Mr. Greg Scott
Event Title: KMIP Technical Committee Weekly Meeting (Conference Call)

Date: Thursday, 17 November 2022, 05:00pm to 06:00pm EST
Description

Weekly OASIS Technical Committee Meeting --- Every other Thursday at 5 PM US Eastern Time

Contact TC Co-Chairs for Call-in Information

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda
  • Roll Call
  • Approve Agenda
  • Review/Approve Minutes (October 20, 2022)
  • KMIP 3.0 Status Updates
    • KMIP 3.0 Specification
    • KMIP 3.0 Profiles/Test Cases
    • KMIP 3.0 Usage Guide
  • New Business
  • Next Meeting
    • Schedule for End of Year Meetings
  • Call for Additional Attendees
  • Adjourn Meeting

Owner: Judith Furlong
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.
workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org has invited you to KMIP Technical Committee Weekly Meeting (Conference Call)
Title: KMIP Technical Committee Weekly Meeting (Conference Call)

When: Thursday, November 17, 2022 4:00 PM â 5:00 PM

Organizer:

Contact TC Co-Chairs for Call-in Information

Agenda:
Roll Call
Approve Agenda
Review/Approve Minutes (October 20, 2022)
KMIP 3.0 Status Updates

KMIP 3.0 Specification
KMIP 3.0 Profiles/Test Cases
KMIP 3.0 Usage Guide

New Business
Next Meeting

Schedule for End of Year Meetings

Call for Additional Attendees
Adjourn Meeting

Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Creator: Judith Furlong

Attendees:
Related Link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/event.php?event_id=52089