Subject: Re: [kmip] KMIP Interop 2023

Sun-Ho,

Thanks for the update, I have added you to my list and will update the TC at the meeting this week.

Regards
Greg

==
Greg Scott
E: greg.scott@cryptsoft.com
M: +61 406 255 166

On 24 Jul 2023, at 3:18 pm, ììí ìì(CSêëí) <sunho.lee@mdsit.co.kr> wrote:

Hi Greg

I'm Sun-Ho Lee, formerly of 'Hancom Secure'.

I took a leave of absence for health reasons, and now I am back.

I want interop participation too.

Thanks
Sun-Ho