kvdb message

Subject: Meeting minutes of the 1st F2F meeting of KVDB TC

Hi all,

   Thanks very much for attending 1st F2F meeting of KVDB TC. Attached is the meeting minutes of this meeting.

Our next e-meeting is Jan. 16, 2014 9:30-11:30 AM (CST) and we will discuss about the outline of TC deliverable on that meeting.

Thanks a lot.

Wang Jieping

China Electronics Standardization Institute

Information Technology Research Center

No. 8 Tongji South Road, Beijing Economic Technological Development Area, Beijing China, 100176

Mobile: 13611052004

Tel: 861067831989

Email: wangjieping@cesi.cn; wjplike@hotmail.com