legalcite-markup-discuss message

Subject: Re: [legalcite-markup-discuss] "visible text of the citation undisturbed"

It is there to really make explicitly clear the intent to make it possible for the language of the document to remain undisturbed. I agree that your wording says it implicitly - in my experience though it is a sufficiently touchy subject to warrant stating it as clearly as possible. In fact, I think someone made the suggestion.

/chet