legalcite-markup-discuss message

Subject: Re: [legalcite-markup-discuss] Cross-walks to existing database systems

Hi Frank,

Re "'m wondering what the legalcite TC structures will look like. If they
are arbitrary flat records (item type + fields), a defined mapping
into RDF would presumably be needed to get consistent results with
systems that handle records in that form" --

Do you mean how the markup would actually be designed? It is likely to early to say how that would look.

What sorts of systems are you thinking about?

Thanks for clarifying,

/chet

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Frank Bennett <biercenator@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 5:57 AM, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:
>>> Another omission from the charter is discovery, reporting and mapping
> between existing legal metadata database holdings.
>
> There was discussion of that in earlier conversations - my take is that our
> work should support those use cases / business needs but we shouldn't try to
> propose how it should be done.

I'm wondering what the legalcite TC structures will look like. If they

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393