legalcitem-admin-reg-docs message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem-admin-reg-docs] Fwd: Some starting notes for types of documents and features for exec/admin/regulatory citations

Thanks Ken - I have no problem leaving proceedings to the adjudications SC.

/chet

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Hirsh, Kenneth (hirshkh) <hirshkh@ucmail.uc.edu> wrote:

All,

When I had suggested the categorizations, I was contemplating that agency adjudicatory proceedings would be part of the Adjudications subcommittee. I am not wedded to that position for eternity, and if as we and that committee move down the road it makes sense to move all or some of those administrative proceedings back to our group, I would not raise an objection.

At first look, I like your categorization of items.

Ken

Kenneth J. Hirsh

Director of the Law Library and I.T.

Professor of Practice