legalcitem-courts message

Subject: google doc

Here is a google doc of the spreadsheet I posted earlier.  Please look it over and e-mail comments.  Also, Please add examples!!!  Any questions, etc. can be sent to me personally, but it would be best to reply to the list.

Thanks

John

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-j4gP0_5n5DpfNk0YNMfa6a4pD_9H3aPIOAG4stVk9Q/edit?usp=sharing