legalcitem-courts message

Subject: We need to schedule a conference call for the SubComm

Hello fellow members of the Courts subcomm of LegalCiteM TC!

We need to have a meeting to map out where we are going. We can meet by
conference call, which is a bit of a challenge given our geographic
spread. I would like to do it next Thursday, if possible. By my
calculation, we have 10 members in the GMT -5 timezone, and one each in
GMT -6, -7, -8, -10, 0, and +9. As you can see from the attached chart,
this is tricky. I'm not available until 10 am EDT (UTC 14:00) on that
day, but I can be free for any time after that until 10 pm EDT Thursday
(UTC 2:00 Friday).  What are people's thoughts? If you can't make the
meeting at all, let me know, because that might simplify things. I think
the meeting will take about 30 minutes or so.

John Heywood

--
John Quentin Heywood
heywood@american.edu