legalcitem-courts message

Subject: LegalCiteM TC Courts Subcommittee meeting

Hi Folks!

Having surveyed the group and spent a whole lot of time looking at time
zones, I have set a time for the conference call. I had originally hoped
to make it tomorrow, but a conflict has arisen that makes it impossible
for me.

So, let's have the call on Thursday, 30 October 2014, at 20:00 UTC/Zulu,
which is 4 pm EDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm MST/PDT, 10 am Hawaii, 8 pm UK, 5 am
(Friday, 31 October 2014) Nagoya. For anyone who cannot make that time,
I will email the chat log and a summary of the meeting, and we can
address any issues/concerns later by email.

According to Chet Ensign at OASIS, we can use the same conference call
and chatroom connections as we do for the main TC meeting. They are:

Phone# 1-559-546-1700

Access Code: 445543#

Chatroom: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/legalcitem

Talk to you all a week from tomorrow!