legalcitem-courts message

Subject: Re: Court spec issues

I have added field overrides to the source descriptions for all of the
neutral citation entries:

    http://fbennett.github.io/legal-resource-registry/us-neutral.html

The following two fields are currently required for all US cite forms.
These are always included, and should not be set in an override:

    casename
    jurisdiction

The following fields can be manipulated in an override. If omitted,
they will drop out. If included, they must have a value of "required"
or "optional":

    date-published
    volume
    reporter
    page
    decision-number
    date-decided
    docket-number
    court-place

You can propose edits to the field overrides with a pull request. If
additional fields are required, let me know (either via the
legalcitem-courts list, or by posting an issue to the project tracker
on GitHub).

Frank