legalcitem-courts message

Subject: Usecase--US Federal Courts draft

Hey folks,

Following our meeting last week, and John Joergensen's gentle chiding
that perhaps we were getting too much into the weeds and needed to be
much simpler in approach, I said I would undertake an attempt to write
something up about US federal court citations. I have made a stab at it,
which is attached below. Please let me know what you think, good or bad.
Am I on the right track? I will post it to the doc depository on OASIS
as well.

John

--
John Quentin Heywood