legalcitem-courts message

Subject: Re: LRR: identifiers for divisions of a court

Thinking forward to the use of identifiers for legislative and
administrative materials in MLZ, I've uncovered an interesting little
wrinkle.

A legislature or a ministry can be both a law-making body in its own
right, or a scope of jurisdictions for the minor bodies that operate
under it. The difference would be expressed in the LRR syntax more or
less like this:

    ie;dail
    ie:dail;select.committee.enterprise.small.business

Frank