legalcitem-courts message

Subject: Groups - CourtsSC UseCase Draft uploaded

Submitter's message
After much delay, I have tried to incorporate the feedback I got after my last draft in December and have put together this new draft of a usecase statement, still much under construction. Any comments, suggestions, criticisms, or the like are welcome!

John Heywood
-- John Heywood
Document Name: CourtsSC UseCase Draft

Description
A draft of the usecase document from the CourtsSC for comment, criticism,
and discussion.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: John Heywood
Group: LegalCiteM Adjudications of Courts, Court Documents, and Court/Tribunal Rules SC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2015-03-17 10:01:40