legalcitem-courts message

Subject: Conference call

Due to factors outside of my control, I can't do the conference call
tomorrow. So, how does this Thursday, 26 March 2015, work for folks?
What are your time availabilities that day? I can do it anytime from
10am EDT (2pm UTC/11 pm JST) to 6pm EDT (10pm UTC/7am Friday JST).

John
--
John Quentin Heywood
heywood@american.edu