legalcitem-courts message

Subject: Conference call for Wednesday, 1 April 2015

OK, here we go. We will have a conference call on Wednesday, 1 April
2015, from 4 to 5pm EDT, or 8 to 9pm UTC (which is 5 to 6am on Thursday,
2 April 2015, in Japan). Hopefully folks can make this one. If not, I
will just mutter to myself for an hour and call it a day. <grin>

John

--
John Quentin Heywood
heywood@american.edu