legalcitem-courts message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem-courts] RE: Thoughts on today's assignment:

On 04/22/2015 02:57 PM, Kris Niedringhaus wrote:
FYI – I will attend the conference call but have laryngitis from allergies so won’t be talking much because you probably won’t be able to hear me. Are we using the chat function like we normally do for main TC calls?
Yes, we will use the chat...sorry about your laryngitis....been there, and I know how frustrating it can be.

John

--
John Quentin Heywood
heywood@american.edu