legalcitem-legislation message

Subject: RE: [legalcitem-legislation] Groups - Event "Legislative-subCommittee TC meeting May 7th" added

Hi Melanie,

Again thanks for your comments on the Draft Luxembourg Use case. I have added more details to the document and hope that this is the correct direction.

I am working on a short draft use case for the UK, I have sent to the UK for a quick revision …

Attached the document from Luxembourg.

The Google Doc is identical to the Word document and the group can add comments question directly into the google doc.

I have not yet found the Oasis Wiki …

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z-NMqn1_w7m1RcvzGcBy6SKqn6TWWSH4_3-xy19iE7s/edit?usp=sharing

Unfortunately I have meeting at my daughter’s school at 4 PM (Lux time) and so I will not be able to join for the general Legal CiteMe meeting. But, I hope that I will be back for the subgroup meeting.

Here is my skype ID jd3010

John