legalcitem-legislation message

Subject: Regrets for today's call

All,

I’m very sorry to say that after much thought on the matter, I will miss our call today. I would really enjoy hearing from John Sheridan, but the timing is terrible for me today. I hope someone can summarize for our listserv the most important points we learn.

Enjoy and best regards,

Melanie Knapp

Head of Reference and Instructional Services

George Mason University Law Library

3301 Fairfax Drive, MSN 1G1

Arlington, VA 22201-4426

Tel: (703) 993-8111